Friday, June 7, 2013

LustyRedhead



Photo



nudusforis: 15 minutes of peace and nudity. Is that all I get?



nudusforis:

15 minutes of peace and nudity. Is that all I get?

Let me… ♥



Let me… ♥

daddysblueeyedbunny: Oooooooooooo so pretty!!! Sexy… ♥





















daddysblueeyedbunny:

Oooooooooooo so pretty!!!

Sexy… ♥

Photo



dazzledent: What a great word. I know it's supposed to stand...



dazzledent:

What a great word. I know it's supposed to stand for the "universal noise of fucking" (and, conveniently, is also a great onomatopoeia) but I think it has expanded beyond that. It so perfectly describes the semi-speechless reaction to something exceedingly erotic, especially (in my mind, at least) something visual. Perhaps for that reason, I strongly suspect that it originated on tumblr but I have been unable to verify this. Guidance anyone?

Wonderful, multi-purpose word!

delusionsofyouraveragejoe: eager to head out for the weekend!



delusionsofyouraveragejoe:

eager to head out for the weekend!

underview: www.underview.tumblr.com Meow… ♥



underview:

www.underview.tumblr.com

Meow… ♥

Photo



bedroom-tango: vollschoen: voll schön (via TumbleOn)



bedroom-tango:

vollschoen:

voll schön

(via

Always reblog this — one of my favorites! ♥



Always reblog this — one of my favorites! ♥

valledeparaiso:   Grab my face and kiss me… ♥



valledeparaiso:

 

Grab my face and kiss me… ♥

Photo



thedirtynurse: Play When dating or living with someone, I don't...



thedirtynurse:

Play

When dating or living with someone, I don't care how skilled he is as a lover if we're unable to laugh or play with each other.  Long after the orgasms fade, there will be us.  Genuinely liking the person I'm with makes me able to overlook so many things.  I don't need perfection if you make me happy.  Plus this seemingly non-sexual play is often some of the best foreplay.

Every sexual relationship has different dynamics.  I don't want this from a sub, but I won't accept anything less from a partner.  

Nurse K

♥♥♥

Pull my hair… ♥



Pull my hair… ♥

Pinch me… ♥



Pinch me… ♥

exhibitionistatheart: Dude!!!! ❤….



exhibitionistatheart:

Dude!!!! ❤….

Photo



merlinseroticmuses: http://merlinseroticmuses.tumblr.com/



merlinseroticmuses:

http://merlinseroticmuses.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment